You can help individuals with WAGR syndrome and their families by holding fundraisers in support of the International WAGR Syndrome Association.
Some great fundraising events include:
- Garage Sales, Bake Sales, In-home sales (Tupperware, jewelry, handbags, etc.)
- Golf or Poker Tournaments
- Sponsored walks, runs, or bike rides
- Cocktail Parties, Dances, Galas
- Car Washes
- Sell a t-shirt you’ve designed
- Lemonade stand
- Mystery dinner
- Community Opportunities
- Casual Day at your office (employees pay $$ to wear jeans to work)
- Service clubs host fundraisers and designate a non-profit organization as the beneficiary (Kiwanis Club’s “Peanut Day” fundraiser, or a Knights of Columbus pancake breakfast)
- Some restaurants will donate a certain percentage of their profits on a given day or weekend to a designated non-profit organization.
- Donation Letter Campaign (send friends & family letters asking for their support)
Use your imagination, take lots of photos, have fun! And don’t forget to share the details of your planned event: email@example.com